Government-In-Action Youth Tour
The Government-in-Action Youth Tour has brought high school students to Washington, D.C., every June since the late 1950s. Students who go on this all-expense paid trip to our nations capitol walk away with a greater understanding of their role as a citizen.
While on the trip:
- Students will travel with other students from New Mexico and join over 1,600 students from across the country
- Meet New Mexico's members of Congress
- Tour historic sites
- Take a boat cruise on the Potomac River
- Visit Smithsonian Museums
- Make new friends
- Learn more about electric cooperatives
- You must be a dependent of an active CVE member
- You must be a high school junior or senior
- You must complete and return an application
THE 2023 GOVERNMENT-IN-ACTION YOUTH TOUR IS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 12-18.
Applications due by Thursday, January 12, 2023.
Submit Applications to:
Central Valley Electric Cooperative
c/o Member Services
PO Box 230
Artesia, NM 88211
Give us a call at 575-746-3571 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.